Introducing the LINK-MICRO-LTE Cellular Trail Camera. The LINK-MICRO-LTE is the smallest cellular trail camera on the market, as well as being one of the easiest to set-up & activate.
Takes 10 MP photographs, colour in the day, black & white at night, and transmits them via LTE network through to your Spypoint LINK App on your smartphone or tablet, allowing you not to disturb your photo-site, saving you the journey time.
Spypoint trail cameras feature versatile straps to facilitate robust mounting to trees, fencing and any similar fixed outdoor structure. Spypoint cameras feature a standard tripod mounting point for even further flexibility.
0.5 Second Trigger Speed
Designed for capturing images of wildlife, our Spypoint nature cameras boast a rapid 0.5 second trigger speed ensuring even the quickest of animals including birds can be photographed.
Security Boxes Available
Steel security boxes available for all of the Spypoint cameras in the range. Our security boxes help keep your cameras safe from curious animals and opportunist thieves by securely protecting your unit in a lockable enclosure.
- 10MP Camera
- 0.5s Trigger speed
- Up to 24.3m (80ft) detection range
- Low glow LED’s
- LTE Mobile network compatible
- Straightforward photo capturing
- Multi-Shot Mode
- Fully adjustable settings
- Link App/Buck Tracker compatible
- MicroSD card compatible (Required)
- Includes pre-activated SIM card
- Requires 8xAA batteries (not incl.)
- 7 day schedule setup
- Definition: 10MP
- Flash Range: 24.3m (80ft)
- Trigger Speed: 0.5s
- Photo Type: Colour by day, black and white by night
- Stamp on Pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (℃/°F)
- Multi-Shot Mode: Up to 2 pictures per detection
- Memory Card: Requires a MicroSD card up to 32GB (not included)
- Power: 8xAA batteries
- External Power: 12V Power Jack
- Motion Sensor: 1 Sensor covering 5 detection zones
- Mount: Standard ¼” -20 trip
- Jack: 12V Power Jack
- Colour: Camo