GDU GTIR800Z Thermal Camera
Designed for use as part of a UAV/drone set-up, the GTIR800Z has a infrared & visible light dual channel and can operate at night or during inclement weather. The camera systems small size and minimal weight are also a positive factor in maintaining a UAV/drones flight time/duration (speed & power) and aerodynamics (pitch, roll & yaw).
- Resolution & Focal Length: Infrared (800×600, 20mm/F1.2), Visible Light (1280×720, 3mm/F2.2)
- Image Mode: IR, Visible, IR PiP, Visible PiP
- Zoom: Infrared (One-button focus, micro-focusing +-), Visible Light: (1-Button focus)
- Storage Format: JPG & MP4
- Temp. Range: -20℃ to 150℃
- Accuracy: ±2℃ or ±2% (whichever is greater)
- Memory Card Type: MicroSD (Supports up to 128GB)
- Working Temp.: -20℃ to 55℃
- Navigation Follow-Up: Azimuth follows the body angle, pitch axis and roll axis
- Image Stabilisation Performance: Image Stabilisation Accuracy <0.02°
- Three Axis Stabilisation System: Azimuth, roll, pitch
- Frame Angle: Azimuth Axis (-200° to 200°), Roller Shaft (-45° to 45°), Pitch Axis (-135° to 45°)
- Remote Angle: Azimuth Axis (-180° to 180°), Pitch Axis (-90° to 30°)
- Max. Rotation Speed: >30°/s
- External Interface: PWM, S-BUS, Serial port, RS-422
- Installation Method: Camera PTZ, Junction box machine, detachable
- Dimensions: 160x150x151mm
- Total Weight: <470g (incl. junction box)
Compatible with SAGA UAV
The GTIR800Z is a 4K drone camera system on a gimbal, with 3-axis stabilisation. This high definition camera is designed to work with the universal payload system on the GDU SAGA UAV. Get in touch with our expert team for more information.
Versatile Thermal Imaging
The GTIR800Z SAGA UAV mounted drone camera offers incredible thermal imaging capabilities, boasting 9 different colour modes, auto-focus and picture-in-picture display modes to help with a wide variety of aerial inspection and survey tasks.
Day or Night
The GTIR800Z can operate in a variety of conditions, day or night as a result of the onboard thermal camera and visible cameras. Users of the GTIR800Z benefit from four display modes including picture in picture displays, highlighting the overall versatility of this imaging device.
Compact & lightweight
Thermal & visible camera (dual channel)
Support 1-button auto focus and dedicated micro-focusing
Support infrared 9 pseudo-colour modes and infrared contrast/brightness adjustment
Supports multiple interfaces
Four display modes: Infrared, Visible, Infrared Picture-in-Picture, Visible Picture-in-Picture